INDEPENDENT AFFILIATE MARKETING AGREEMENT
1. As used throughout this agreement, the term “Agreement” shall refer to the Independent
Distributor/Contractor/Member/Affiliate’s (“Distributor”) Registration, Application and Agreement
of and to, the Serviam Enterprises, Inc. (“Serviam”) Policies and Procedures and its
Compensation Plan (“Comp Plan”). These documents in their current form and as amended by
Serviam at its sole discretion, are incorporated by reference into this Agreement, and constitute
the entire contract between Serviam and Independent Distributors.
2. I agree that I am an independent distributor/contractor, and not an employee, partner, legal representative, or franchisee of Serviam.
3. I agree to present Serviam’s Comp Plan completely with all honesty and not make false claims and statements (i.e. ‘investment’, ‘recruitment’, ‘guarantee’, ‘projection’) as regards and towards the company, comp plan and its products.
4. As an Independent Distributor, I am entitled to commissions, payouts, rewards, bonuses, incentives earned and based on the Serviam Comp Plan qualifications and guidelines.
5. I understand that Serviam does not guarantee or warrant that an Independent Distributor will earn an income. I understand and affirm that my income commission is dependent on the sales of Serviam’s Affiliate’s goods and services to end-users and members.
6. Serviam, its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, assigns, and agents shall not be liable for, and I explicitly release Serviam and its affiliates from, and waive all claims for, consequential and exemplary damages arising from or relating to, Serviam’s performance of its duties and obligations under the Agreement. I further agree to hold harmless and indemnify Serviam and its Affiliates from any claims and/or liability arising from or relating to the unauthorized, illegal and unprofessional promotion or operation of my Serviam business, online and/or offline and any immoral activities related to it (e.g. product presentations, compensation plan presentations, the lease of meeting or training facilities, etc.).
7. I may not assign any member-only rights and/or Serviam privacy rights or transfer or sell my business under this Agreement without the prior written consent of Serviam. Any attempt to sell, transfer or assign the above without the express written consent of Serviam may result in disciplinary action and/or legal remedies.
9. The term of this Agreement is one year unless renewed. Independent Distributors understand and accept that they will be automatically renewed in their anniversary month either when they place a new and/or upgraded product order and/or through the auto income-retention policy and system of Serviam’s comp plan. Renewal carries a minimal annual renewal fee.
10. An Independent Distributor may not sell or display the products with price-rates lower than the Standard Retail Price set by Serviam pricing guidelines. This is to protect the retail profit of all distributors and to promote fair business practices. If found in violation, this will be a ground for membership termination.
11. An Independent Distributor may cancel this agreement at any time, and for any reason, by giving written notice to the Company at its principal business address.
12. Upon cancellation or termination at any time for any reason of my Serviam Distributorship I understand and accept that I will permanently lose all rights as an Independent Distributor, all rights and claims to my prior business organization including but not limited to rights to bonuses/incentives and commissions.