Serviam Enterprises, Inc. (“Serviam”) considers your personal identity
information sacred and inviolable. This privacy statement expresses
our views and practices and how they affect you as a visitor to
www.myserviam.com (the “Site”). Please check back periodically, as
these policies may change and your subsequent use of the Site will
be deemed acceptance of such changes. However, our fundamental
commitment to protecting visitors’ privacy will not change.
1. The Gathering of Information
a) Information that You Volunteer. We only collect personally identifiable information you voluntarily provide while using our services, such as name, mailing address, email address, telephone number and payment card data. You may always choose not to provide us with information. However, we may not be able to provide you with the services you have requested. Visitors may access the Site without disclosing personally identifiable information.
b) All Information that may be Collected Automatically. We do not automatically log personally identifiable information nor do we link information automatically logged by other means with personally identifiable information about specific individuals. However, we may record non-personally identifiable information that becomes available to us through your use of the Site, including, without limitation, the number of visitors and frequency of visits to the Site. This information may include the websites that you access immediately before and after the Site, the Internet browser you use, and your IP address. If we use this information, it is only on an aggregate basis.
d) A ‘Do Not Track’ Request. Web browsers may allow you to send a “Do Not Track” request with your browsing traffic, which would enable anonymous browsing of the Site. We honor Do Not Track requests from web browsers. However, anonymous browsing may prevent us from providing you with full functionality of the Site.
2. The Use of Information
We use the information we collect on the Site to provide you with the services you have requested, to serve you with content, and to enhance your overall experience while visiting the Site. You may subscribe to email lists and request that we refer you to a Serviam Independent Representative (defined below) who can provide you with more information about how to purchase Serviam products and become a Serviam Independent Representative. If you purchase Serviam products or become a Serviam Independent Representative, we will also use your personally identifiable information to (1) provide services to you (such as processing orders and calculating and paying commissions); (2) support and improve the services you render to customers and downline Distributors; (3) provide you with additional services; and (4) ensure compliance with legal obligations. In furtherance of these purposes, Serviam may share your information with its subsidiaries/call centers in the United States and in other countries. We do not collect or use personal data for any other purposes but if we wish to do so, we always obtain your consent first.
3. Our Sharing of Information with Third Parties Serviam may use internal and external service providers to operate the Sit e and perform other work on our behalf in the course of providing you with services you have requested. These service providers may have access to your personally identifiable information, but are contractually bound to use your information only for the purpose of performing their duties. Some of these service providers and affiliates may be established in countries that offer less privacy protection than your country of residence. Serviam does not currently sell, trade or rent your personal information to any unaffiliated third parties for marketing purposes. We value your privacy and will not jeopardize our relationship with you by selling your information to solicitors. Serviam may, however, share your personally identifiable information to fulfill our legal obligations in response to a request from the government or private parties in connection with a lawsuit, subpoena, investigation or similar proceeding, to respond to a matter of personal or public safety, to investigate security incidents, to protect our interests, rights and property, or in the event of a sale or transfer of assets, or in the context of similar business negotiations.
4. Our Security of Information Serviam takes administrative, technical and physical measures to help ensure that your personally identifiable information remains accurate, timely and secure. However, no data transmission over the Internet, or through an electronic database, is guaranteed to be 100% secure. Although we strive to protect your information through the following steps, we cannot guarantee or warrant its security: • Serviam uses Secure Socket Layers (SSL) to ensure a secure connection whenever transmitting or receiving personal information. With SSL, information transmitted between two computers via the Internet is sent in an encrypted format so that only the sending and receiving computers can decode it. SSL ensures that no one intercepts any of your personal information while it is being transferred to us. A secure connection is maintained until the checkout process is either completed or canceled. • Serviam restricts access to personally identifiable information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to perform their jobs. They are obligated to respect the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information and may be disciplined or terminated for failing to meet these obligations.
5. Our Data Integrity & Access or Corrections Serviam will keep personally identifiable information in active files or systems as long as necessary in order to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required to perform our contractual relationship with our customers and Serviam Independent Representatives. We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the information is accurate and complete and will update or correct your information as needed when notified by you.
6. Our Independent Representative Organizational Data Serviam is a direct sales organization that distributes digital and physical products through a network of Members, Distributors known as “Independent Representatives”. You may place an order through your Independent Representative, or directly with Serviam and Serviam will share your information with your Independent Representative in order to process your order. Each customer may choose how to place an order and how to be contacted when placing an order. An Independent Representative who introduces a new Independent Representative to the Serviam business is known as a Sponsor and Sponsors may build their own independent sales organizations. To assist Independent Representatives with their businesses, Serviam provides Sponsors with their organizational reports that contain their customer and Independent Representative personally identifiable information and business data, including, but not limited to, name, address, Serviam Username, telephone number, email address, fax number, level or rank within the Serviam marketing plan, and volume and sales statistics. These reports are provided to Independent Representatives in the strictest confidence and for the sole purpose of developing their Serviam businesses and constitute the confidential, proprietary trade secrets of Serviam. Some Serviam Representatives may live in countries that offer less privacy protection than your country of residence.
8. Our Safe Harbor Statement Serviam and its U.S. affiliate entities and partners comply with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personally identifiable information from European Union member countries and Switzerland. Serviam adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of Notice, Choice, Onward Transfer, Security, Data Integrity, Access, and Enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/. E.U. Swiss data subjects who have questions or complaints regarding Serviam’s transfer or treatment of their personally identifiable information may file a complaint with Serviam at the contact information below. To the extent that any E.U. or Swiss data subject is not satisfied with the results of an internal complaint review process, they may file a complaint with our chosen independent recourse mechanism, the International Centre for Dispute Resolution® of the American Arbitration Association® (ICDR/AAA).